AdaptCMS 3.0.1 Released posted September 21
AdaptCMS 3.0.1 has been released - this version fixes numerous bugs and adds a lot of new functionality. Below are some of the biggest new features:
- View Docs - Documentation, also referenced as “View Docs”, this new interface is seen in supported templates and when adding/editing a page. It will appear as a tab and will show all the variables that you can use and in the case of the layout template, will show what you have to have in there. They are built in a way for easy expanding in the future.
- Plugins Updated - Polls (1.1), Links (1.1), Google Analytics (1.1), Support Ticket (1.0.1)
- New Themes, Updated Theme - The gaming theme received some fixes and a brand new Sample theme is introduced, providing an easier jumping off point for those wanting to create a theme of their own. Also new is the “United” theme, an inspired Ubunu theme.
- Bootstrap 3.0 - The frontend layout was converted to bootstrap 3.0 as well as all JS on the site. We are looking at converting the admin theme as well in the next version.
- Import Folder - This new feature for the files area, allows you to upload a folder of images and then go into the admin and import them all at once. Much quicker than having to pick them one by one.
- Session Expiration Notification - Using the noty library, this really nifty new features will alert a user in the admin if they are adding/editing an item that their session is about to expire. If they click on it and they are already logged out, a login form will appear. Enter it and it will re-log you in and refresh the CSRF token of the form so you don’t have to lose any of your progress!
- Code Refactoring/Improvement - Not a feature, but we continued to improve and refactor the code in AdaptCMS.
With the release, a new set of documentation has been launched here. They are minimal at the moment, but what they do cover - they cover very well. We hope to have full thorough documentation up for the next release.
You can see a full list of changes at github.Back to News Archive »